Sunday 25 November 2012

Beckingham - 25th Nov


Finally, we made it!

The storms on Saturday night had me a bit worried. Would anyone turn up?

I am pleased to report the rain stopped before we reached Beckingham. The winds were challenging in the morning, but the shooters did exceptionally well and achieved some fantastic groups. The afternoon shooters had much better conditions - the wind dropped and the sun came out.


Many thanks to those of you who had faith and joined us. It was a great day and hopefully the first of many.

I have tried to arrange some more bookings at Beckingham, but unfortunately the first date it's available is Sunday 3rd March (400m) and the next is 28th April (600m). This is because it's been booked out for maintenance and military activity. I have submitted bids for these dates but they won't be confirmed until nearer the time.

UPDATE: the military require the ranges on 3rd March and 28th April, so we have been gazumped! I will put in requests for further dates and keep my fingers crossed!!!


Watch this space - and click here if you would like us to send you details